20 May 2014

WW4BB & IFB Presents: A Review of ProtoStar by Braxton A. Cosby

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 5:55:00 am















Title: ProtoStar
Series: The Star-Crossed Saga #1
Genre: Young Adult, Science Fiction, Romance, Christian
Publisher: Winter Goose Publishing
ASIN: B00JPVQPKO
Release Date: April 15, 2014
Links: Goodreads  Amazon   Barnes and Noble



On the brink of civil war, the Torrian Alliance continues with its mission to obliterate Star-children across the universe in order to suppress an intergalactic evil. Following the recommendations of his council, King Gregorio Derry reluctantly agrees to send his only son William on a mission to restore honor to his family name. William seeks to complete his assignment, the elimination of a Star-child named Sydney on planet Earth, but when the assassination is delayed he begins to realize an emotional connection with his target. With conspiracy threatening his home planet, and a hidden menace on Earth seeking to secure a vested interest, William finds himself torn between irrevocable duty and sacrificing everything he stands for to defend Sydney. As William and Sydney struggle to overcome their impossible circumstances, they start to wonder if the connection of two Star-Crossed lovers will be enough to save them from certain doom.

My Review

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I don't know what it was about this book but it didn't really speak to me. it was well written and it had a great story but for some reason I just didn't connect with the story or the characters. I found the technical stuff in the book kind of boring me and it was hard to get passed but the romance was good.

Braxton is a great writer and I really wish I could have connected with the story more. It was just to futuristic and technical for me I guess.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips