13 Dec 2013

WW4BB gets Blog Award!!!!

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 4:07:00 am













Hello All!! I have won my very first Blog award and I am sooo excited!

 The Liebester Blog Award is so very awesome and Thanks so very much to the person who has given me this wonderful award! the amazing the fantastic! Melissa Baker!! of 




her blog is super fantastic and you all should check it out! now on with what this award is all about!

 "Liebester" is a German word meaning sweetheart or beloved, dearest, sweet, nicest...and what is nicer than receiving it from a fellow blogger!!



A major aspect of blogging is to connect with people so its a great way to promote upcoming bloggers and  to know more about your fellow bloggers.




By accepting, I am bound to answer the questions given to me and to word my own for the other chosen by me. Mm .. sounds interesting eh?.well, here I go....

The Rules Are-



1.Link back to the blog that nominated you.
2.Answer the questions given.
3.Nominate 10 blogs & let them know.
3.Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominate to answer in their post.
3.Share a couple of random facts about yourself.

My 10 questions are-


If you could be in any genre of book, what would it be?


I would be a YA or New Adult Supernatural type book of course!...LOL


Do you believe that books should never be made into movies?

No I don't I love the fact that all my favourite books are being made into movies! I do sometimes get disappointed when they aren't made as they should have been but that doesn't stop me from enjoying them just the same.

What was the last book you couldn't finish?

I feel extremely terrible if I can't finish a book! I have ever only done it twice in my whole life. I don't remember the name of the book but I do remember I was so sad that I just couldn't connect with the book. It was written in the third person and I tend to find books like that hard to read if they aren't written in a certain way that grabs there audience right away in which I felt this book didn't do for me.

I did try my best though and even tried going back to it several times thinking maybe it was just me and I needed some time but however much I tried I couldn't bring myself to get into the story. I was disappointed in myself as I always finish a story, but not every story is going to be one you can read and for me this one I just had to put aside. Now I am more determined then ever each time I pick up a book....LOL....I love books they are my passion and so much hard work goes into every page. I don't ever want to let myself or an author like that down again!


Do you prefer to read sitting up or laying down?

Both...LOL...as I read a lot on my laptop or kindle I guess I do a lot of it laying down or in waiting rooms. My son and I visit a lot of doctors so waiting rooms are the best place to read. 


Are you a coffee or tea person?

I have never been a coffee person the only time I did drink coffee was when I was little and my grandma, who would babysit while my mother worked, and my grandpa Kevin when he would come in from the barn he would make himself a coffee and sit in his favourite chair. I would curl up on his lap and he would share and we would watch Miami vice together...LOL

I am a Tea drinker all the way! I love my tea! I have my own herb garden where I grow herbs for not only my rituals but for teas and healing purposes as well. My gardens are something I enjoy greatly in the spring my children and I love to plan what we are going to add to our garden this year!

If you could go back to any era, what would it be?

I am a BIG Historical fiction girl!!!!! so if I could go back to any time it would be to the 1600's or 1800's. I would just go for a visit I don't know that I would want to stay as life was hard then and my people were treated unkindly and unfairly.

I would still like to go like to go back like Shannon Running Wolf in S.R. Howen's Medician Man Seiers. I would perhaps even like to visit Ireland of my fathers people. There is so much to be learned of history!


If you could be any type of paranormal, what would it be and why?

OH, there are so many to choose from! but if I had to choose I think I would want to be something that hasen't been thought of yet! something mysterious and great! because that is the stuff great books are made out of!


If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

What wouldn't I do!..LOL...I would load up my friends and family and I would take them on a trip around the world and while we where away I would build a big place for all of us to live together some where that was all eco friendly. I would adopt children who needed homes, I would give money to charities, I would visit all my wonderful friends in the states that I have made over the years and I would live comforly with my husband, family and friends forever!




Your current blog gets shut down..name your next one?


I would Die!!!!!!....LOL....I suppose if I was ever to get shut down I would just start over. I don't know what I would call it though as I had a hard enough time naming this one...LOL...wicccawitch4 has been my handle online ever since the internet began, and is my craft name as well - the 4 the 4 got added as I have 4 children. When I started this blog I thought why the hell not!...LOL....and the blog was born!

I do run Mother Daughter Duo Reviews with my daughter Lilyanna. It is a children's book review blog so I would prob get her to help me with a name as she is very clever and is great with stuff like that. 

Is your blog only one genre or do you feature more? How many?


My site is a mostly a YA supernatural blog but I do a wide range of genre's and don't like to limit myself to just one thing. like with life we are all full of rich experiences and I like to have something for everyone on my blog.



Random facts about Me -


1. I am wiccan
2. I am an epileptic
3. I have 4 children 2 boys and 2 girls
4. It has always been my dream to mix my photography business and my passion for books

And the nominees are-



My 10 questions are:


What is your favourite book and Why?
What is you favourite genre of book and why?
What was the last book you finished?
Who is your Favourite author?
What will you ask for if you are granted 3 wishes?
What according to you is a classic?
If you could be any character from any book who would you be?
If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
What is your favourite book that they have turned into a movie?
What did you think of the movie? did they do a good job?

CONGRATS to these new winners may you be as happy with your award as I am!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips