25 Sept 2013

WW4BB Presents: Vampire Academy Books and Movie News

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 8:59:00 am

Can you believe that the Vampire Academy Movie will be out soon! I myself can't wait as this is one of my all time favourite book series!!! Watch the trailer below!!




Richelle Mead recently posted to her site that things are moving along quite well on the movie front and that there will be some changes to the VA book covers the new covers will look like this




and if your a fan of the old covers you better complete you set soon as they will be no longer. I myself love the new covers and logo and I think that she is doing a smashing job!

 If you would like to see the post you can see it HERE


The movie will be out on Valentines Day 2014 which I find awesome as it is such a romantic story!

To see more movie news you can see it HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips