21 May 2013

WW4BB Presents: A Review of Runes by Ednah Walters

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 4:42:00 pm

RunesRunes by Ednah Walters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

BEST BOOK EVER! wow I couldn't put it down! the characters were interesting and the storyline Rocked! I loved the heat and never ending tension between Raine and Torin they are like too magnets contently attracted but always being pulled apart.

The ending was the best and the worst part of the book I wanted to cry because it was over but it was such a great ending I wanted to applaud. The ending was brilliant and well thought out and I never saw it coming!

I can't wait for the next book! Ednah Walters is a genius of a writer and she did a marvellous job on this story. I never wanted the story to end I wanted it to go one for days and days and days...lol

If you haven't read this book I totally recommend it and think you should all be reading it NOW!!!!

View all my reviews


Seventeen-year-old Raine Cooper has enough on her plate dealing with her father’s disappearance, her mother’s erratic behavior and the possibility of her boyfriend relocating. The last thing she needs is Torin St. James—a mysterious new neighbor with a wicked smile and uncanny way of reading her.

Raine is drawn to Torin’s dark sexiness against her better judgment, until he saves her life with weird marks and she realizes he is different. But by healing her, Torin changes something inside Raine. Now she can’t stop thinking about him. Half the time, she’s not sure whether to fall into his arms or run.

Scared, she sets out to find out what Torin is. But the closer she gets to the truth the more she uncovers something sinister about Torin. What Torin is goes back to an ancient mythology and Raine is somehow part of it. Not only are she and her friends in danger, she must choose a side, but the wrong choice will cost Raine her life.

2 comments:

Happy you love it, Amanda. And since Wiccans are linked to Norse mythology, I love your blog name. Join us on Goodreads, okay? http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/104466-ya-paranormal-romance-with-mythology-fans

thanks Ednah! I have joined and can't wait to check it all out! I am glad you like my site name wiccawitch has been my name online for as long as I have used the internet and I added the 4 because I have 4 kids.

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips