11 Apr 2013

I got Joleene Naylor's Autograph! and you can too!

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 2:20:00 pm

I got my second Autograph! yes that's right! I got a autograph from Joleen Naylor of the Amaranthine Series. I am soooooo excited! I love this new Author graph site, and I plan to get more. I love Joleene's books and I can't devour them all fast enough. I wish sometimes I could just suck up knowledge from books like willow did on buffy that time when she was evil (only without being evil and without draining the books of their words).

For all you Authors and Writers out there on the internet there is a site called Author graph where you can put your own John Hancock up for others online along with a short message and whatever books you have written. I for one think it is an amazing Idea! What better way to keep fans and there favorite authors connected!

Not only that but you can keep all your collected signatures together on your personal profile online or download them in PDF format to your computer! how cool is that!

My first autograph that I got from Carmen Stefanescu you can go and see HERE

And here is my Second! Thanks so much to Joleene! you are the greatest!


2 comments:

love it! I want my autograph too!

I would love to have yours too Donna! it is really fun and easy to use and sign up for just go to http://www.authorgraph.com/

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips