29 Mar 2013

The Wicca Handbook by Eileen Holland

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 6:33:00 pm

When I was first starting out as a witch this book was my bible! I used it as a reference to just about everything, I loved it and I still do and when I come across new witches just learning the craft looking for advice and looking for books to read this is always the first book I tell them to find. you can see more of Eileens books at http://eileenholland.com/


Eileen Holland. This book is both a tutorial for new witches and a reference book for experienced practitioners. Covers the many ways there are to be a witch -- as a solitary practitioner, or part of a coven following one of many traditions. Holland shares useful information for writing spells, creating rituals, and making tools, charms, and potions. She also includes an index of spells, ancient and modern, making this an all-inclusive reference manual for all skill levels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips